Regular Ongoing Events
- Second Harvest Food Bank
- School clean up (4th Thursday of every month from 3:30pm – 5 pm)
- D34N DCM
- San Carlos Kiwanis Board Meetings (2nd and 4th Monday of the month at 12:10pm)
- Division 34 Kiwanis DCM (3rd Wednesday of the month from 7pm – 8:30pm)
When: Friday, June 9, 3pm – 5pm
Where: Burton Park
Purpose: Come have fun and meet other Key Clubbers from schools across our division, 34 North. We are also selling food to fundraise for PTP.
Tour De Cure
When: Sunday, June 11, 8:30 am – 12pm & 11am – 2:30pm (2 shifts)
Where: Pulgas Water Temple at Canada Rd., San Carlos
Purpose: The Tour de Cure is a series of fund-raising bicycling events held in 40 states nationwide to benefit the American Diabetes Association (ADA). Tour de Cure is a bicycle ride to raise money for diabetes, and is not a race. San Carlos Kiwanis has been assigned the rest stop at the Pulgas Water Temple on Canada Road.
Task: You will be preparing sandwiches and food, passing out water, oranges, bananas, and sandwiches to sustain and encourage riders to keep going.
Coordinator: Emily Nguyen
Ralston 8th Grade Graduation
When: Sunday, June 14, 8am – 4pm (1 hour shifts)
Where: Carlmont Key Club
Purpose: Volunteer help needed to set up and go through graduation proceedings
Coordinator: Isabella Mattioli
2017 Region 17KCTC (Key Club Training Conference), PTP Fundraiserand DCM
When: Saturday, June 24, 9 am – 2:30 pm
Where: Manresa State Beach, 1445 San Andreas Rd., Watsonville, Ca. 94576
Purpose: A once a year opportunity for officers and members in Divisions 12 E, 12S, 12W, 34N, 34S, 43 to interact with each others in Region 17 through workshops, icebreakers, and a friendly sand sculpture contest while also fundraising for PTP (Pediatric Trauma Program)
Cost: $? pre-registration per person, $? on-site registration, lunch included
- One advisor/chaperone from each club MUST stay on-site the entire time.
- All Key Clubbers MUST be driven by an adult 21 years or older.
- No swimming in the ocean is allowed.
- Bring money to vote for your favorite Sand Sculpture. Proceeds will benefit Pediatric Trauma Program (PTP)
- Pre-registration will be available soon.
2017 Key Club International Convention (ICON)
When: July 5 – 9
Where: San Antonio, Texas.
Purpose: Here is your opportunity to meet thousands of Key Clubbers from all over the world, be recognized for your club’s or district’s achievements, elect the 2014-2015 International Board, and dance the night away on Thursday and Saturday night. Don’t miss out on the most amazing Key Club event of the year! You do not want to miss it.